Fill Your Tires With Nitrogen!
Gary Rome Hyundai Now Offers Nitrogen Tire Filling Service
- Fuel $avings
- Increased Safety
- Longer Tire Life
- Superior Handling
- Decreased Wheel Corrosion
- Maintains Proper Inflation 3-4 Times Longer
- Tire Deflation - Deflators quickly and simultaneously deflate your tires to atmospheric pressure
- Tire Vacuum - Vacuum System removes more detrimental air and moisture than traditional systems
- Nitrogen Fill - Nitrogen Generating Machine Fills your tires with high purity nitrogen, providing you with the many benefits listed above
- Problems associated with under-inflation are reduced. Under-inflated tires run hotter and wear faster due to increased rolling resistance. A tire that is 10 percent under-inflated will lose approximately seven percent of its service life.
- Tires maintain their strength longer. Nitrogen filled tires show twice the life to failure in both field and laboratory tests due to absence of interior oxidation cause by the oxygen in compressed air.
- Tires perform better. Nitrogen can help increase tire mileage by as much as 25 percent. Tires that are properly inflated respond better to steering input and handle better.
- Tire pressure is more consistent. Compressed air expands at varying rates depending on the amount of water vapor it contains; nitrogen is "dry" and expands at a consistent, predictable rate.
- Nitrogen inflated tires do not age as quickly as air inflated tires
- Nitrogen inflated tires minimize blowouts
- Nitrogen inflated tires improve vehicle handling through proper inflation and consistently maintained pressure
- Nitrogen is an inert, non-combustible and non-flammable gas
- Nitrogen is a stable gas providing more constant pressure
- Nitrogen is a dry gas with no corrosive properties as found in compressed air
|We are serious about offering the highest quality nitrogen tire filling service. Our professional nitrogen filling equipment is built in the USA by RTI Technologies, Inc., part of a global company that builds automated equipment that fills new vehicles with fluids in vehicle assembly plants around the world.|
- It has more mass, so it migrates through the tire three to four times slower. The result: Tires hold their psi longer.
- It runs about 20% cooler. Less heat results in less tire degradation.
- It drastically reduces oxidation on the rim and inner-liner (nitrogen systems almost totally eliminate oxygen - the cause of oxidation - from the mix).
- It is environmentally safe.